View Larger Map
Croesgoch provides many of the local amenities on this part of the St David’s Peninsula.
The village which is situated on a crossroads on the A487 halfway between St David’s and Fishguard houses a local primary school, garage (no fuel – nearest fuel is at Square and Compass, some 1.5 miles east) , public house (The Atramont Arms) with take away, chapel, an art gallery and a farm stores.
There is a variety of architecture to be found in the village. Buildings range from traditional Welsh cottage and house styles, 1920′s tin houses through to more modern bungalows situated on cul de sacs.
The village once housed a windmill but this was recorded as being in a ruinous state by the 1840′s. Croescoch has an annual garden show and also an annual tractor run which takes place in June.